MedSpa in Huntersville, NC
Pure MedSpa in Huntersville, North Carolina offers non-surgical skin rejuvenation and body contouring treatments for individuals in Charlotte and the surrounding areas. Dr. Briggs E. Cook, Jr., a board-certified surgeon who specializes in facial plastic surgery, Denise Curtis, PA, and our team of professional skin care aestheticians specialize in dermal fillers and injectables, laser treatments, weight loss and skin care products.
What is Pure MedSpa?
Whether you want to rejuvenate your skin, eliminate unwanted fat or just feel pampered, Pure MedSpa gives you the service and treatment you deserve. Our aestheticians are trained to perform advanced, high-quality procedures on your face and body.
Benefits of MedSpa Treatments
We invite you to schedule an appointment at our MedSpa where you:
- Relax in a comfortable, calming setting
- Receive professional, medical-grade skin and body treatments
- Achieve a healthier, younger appearance without surgery
Visit our MedSpa before & after galleries to see the results!
What Will MedSpa Treatments do for my Face and Body?
Pure MedSpa treatments are recommended for:
- Treating fine lines, wrinkles, folds and creases without surgery
- Improving skin health with high-quality spa facials
- Enhancing the contours of your face and body
- Correcting common skin flaws, such as acne, blemishes, dark spots, dryness, skin tags and scars
- Eliminating excess weight, stubborn fat deposits, and cellulite
- Treating spider veins and other vascular lesions
- Hair removal with laser treatments and professional spa waxing
- Enhancing at-home skin care
Our MedSpa offers:
- PURE Skin Care
- Vampire Facial
- Dermal Fillers & Injectables
- Weight Loss
- Skin Care Products
- ZWave® Cellulite Removal
- Spider Vein Removal Therapy
- Chemical Peels
- Spa Facials
- Spa Waxing
Are MedSpa Services Right for Everyone?
Dr. Cook, Denise Curtis, PA, and our aestheticians have invested a great deal of time in ensuring that our MedSpa services meet the needs of our patients at any age and with any skin type. We tailor your treatments to your cosmetic needs and strive to exceed your expectations in a private and welcoming environment. Our MedSpa services are also recommended as complementary therapies to your facial surgery and hair restoration procedure.
How Much do MedSpa Services Cost?
Our professional MedSpa services are available as individual treatments or packages. Financing is available through Alphaeon™ Credit, and we accept cash, personal checks, and major credit cards.
Feel and look younger and healthier with MedSpa services at Pure Facial Plastic Surgery, located in Huntersville, North Carolina. Dr. Cook, Denise Curtis, PA and our professional aestheticians are experts in skin care, body contouring, and weight management. If you live in or around Charlotte, please contact us today to learn more about our MedSpa and schedule a personal consultation.
Briggs E. Cook, Jr., MD is a Board Certified Surgeon Specializing in Eye and Facial Plastic Surgery with over 10 years experience as a leader in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Cook is the founder and director of PURE Facial Plastic Surgery and Med Spa...