Obagi® in Huntersville, NC
Obagi® products do more than take care of your skin. Their innovative formulas work deep in the layers of your skin to improve its health and appearance. Whether you are looking for anti-aging products, acne treatments or just want to have beautiful skin, Dr. Briggs E. Cook, Jr., a board-certified Huntersville surgeon who specializes in facial plastic surgery, recommends Obagi® products for people in Charlotte and the surrounding communities.
Obagi® skin care is a comprehensive line of professional grade products that improve skin health. By delivering incredible, consistent results, Obagi® has become recognized around the world as a top skin health company. The prescription-strength formulas address many common skin health problems by:
- Transforming your skin
- Targeting cosmetic flaws and skin health concerns
- Protecting skin from damage
- Hydrating the skin in the deeper layers
- Promoting natural healing
- Reducing signs of aging and sun damage
Benefits of Obagi®
The formulations of Obagi® products are founded upon clinical studies and best practices within the field of medical-grade skin care to:
- Reduce lines and wrinkles
- Correct uneven and irregular skin tone and pigmentation
- Eliminate and prevents acne
- Heal dry and damaged skin
What Will Obagi® do for my Skin?
Pure Facial Plastic Surgery offers Obagi® products and skin health systems, combinations of products that provide a holistic solution for skin health.
- Transformation Systems for anti-aging, acne, and sensitive skin
- Essential Products for hydration and sun protection
- Targeted Solutions for anti-aging treatments for the neck and chest, eye treatments, acne treatments, anti-aging and sun protection
- Skin Recovery for injuries, surgical incisions, and scars
- In-Office Treatments, including chemical peels and facials
Where Can I Find Obagi® Products?
Located in Huntersville, North Carolina, Pure Facial Plastic Surgery is an authorized seller of genuine Obagi® products. Our aestheticians help you find the Obagi® products that will work with your skin.
How Much Does Obagi® Cost?
The cost of your Obagi® skin care will depend on the products that you choose for at-home treatments. You can pay for the products by cash, personal check or major credit card. Financing is available through Alphaeon™ Credit.
Pure Facial Plastic Surgery in Huntersville, North Carolina is an authorized provider of Obagi® skin care, a leading skin health company. The prescription strength formulations improve skin health within the deep layers, so Charlotte-area residents see real results. Contact us today to learn more about Obagi® products.
Briggs E. Cook, Jr., MD is a Board Certified Surgeon Specializing in Eye and Facial Plastic Surgery with over 10 years experience as a leader in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Cook is the founder and director of PURE Facial Plastic Surgery and Med Spa...